Sunday, September 23, 2018

Mixed Grill XL


Groan. What more can I say?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Net neutrality – Basketball game far from both home towns

Honi soit qui mal y puns – Villainous dialog between wincing comedians

Some day I'm going to murder the bugler.
Some day you're going to find him dead.
And then I'll get that other pup, the guy who wakes the bugler up,
And spend the rest of my life on death row
After which I'll have no trouble sleeping

This is the way we wash our money – Childhood patter of aspiring drug dealers

Guys And Dills – But they were having cheesecake, not pastrami sandwiches

Three and two – Basketball team

What ho. The grad – Time to buy another used car

The Federalist Papers – Many issues of the New-York Journal

Useful idiots – Carnival attraction

All Or Nothing – Nothing

The Great Books – Two sets of books should provide cover

Triumph of the Will – Good Hunting by Leni Riefenstahl. Premature gasconade

High occupancy vehicle – Stops at all pot holes

Tied to be fit – The kid wouldn't cooperate with the tailor

Better dead than red – Fashion statement

As American as apple pig – NYC sexist

Sesame mucho – Even though tortillas aren't bagels, it's worth a try

Massapequa Long Island – New pitching sensation from Japan

The last shall be first – If you don't come early you lose your chance for a seat in the back and you have to sit in the front

A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum – Almost everything is Loesser than Zero

A man walks into a bar – And he needs at least three for adequate reception

Black is the color of my true love – Stokely Carmichaels dictum

I only have i's for Mississippi – But I can mobilize more

I love ewe – Get thee in front of me Satan

Mary had a little lamb – Very little. She's a newly proclaimed vegetarian and didn't want anyone to see

Mind over martyr – Hypnotize a suicide bomber

Owed to a Grecian urn – Throw in a few drachmas to show your interest

Spot heron – One legged parking spot

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Groan. There. I said it again.






July 30, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you agree, but you can leave comments anyway.