Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Mixed Grill XLV




Forgive me (if you choose). I can't help myself.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





Kudo box – Container for the mentalist's positive reviews



First aid – First responder with a band-aid



The mouse ran up the clock – It's amazing what rats will do to get you pay them what they think they're worth



Sugar cane – Great for someone with PVD. But not for diabetics



Sauerkraut – German measles



My fair laddie – Boys just want to have fun



Optimistic – “Seer” who needs glasses



Gluten free – Lots of wheat but there's no charge for it. Of course you pay extra for everything else



Let him who is without fault – Loosen up



Serial killers – Hot or cold?



There's no such thing as a stupid question – Yes there is



Insight – Stonewall riot



By the sweat of your brow – Certainly not mine



70 shades of green – Money tempts me more than sex



People who live in grass houses – Must have thatched roofs



National debt – Give 'til it hurts. Your country needs your money more than you do



Apple and Oranges – Metropolitan area



Probiotic – I'm only an amateur but someday I'll make it



The Prairie Years – When Laura Ingalls Wilder made a fortune



Silent Cal – Empty, too



Oh dear, what can the matter be? – If Empedocles didn't know, how should I?



Tennessee Ernie – Used car in Bristol



Ducks in a row – Fight in Anaheim



One size fits all – If all are the same size



Come away with me Lucille – Or anyone else who will “go as far as [I'd] like with me”



The Fountainhead – For all knowledge try Google



Drone –         1.  An insect
      1. A note or a chord continuously sounded throughout a piece of music
      2. A model airplane designed to make its manufacturer rich
      3. The description of one of the above in a boring, long-winded, and unenthusiastic way


Gun Club – Effective weapon even when you run out of bullets



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





Actually no one can help me.




November 5, 2017






No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you agree, but you can leave comments anyway.